Death Note Plus: Download Volume 13 Ita, Download Death Note Anime Ita

Tony's Heroine Series ~ Kanojo Wa Hanayome Kouhosei Act 1 ~

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:32     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Tony's Heroine Series Kanojo Wa Hanayome Kouhosei Cinderella Collection

Alternative title:
- Tony's Heroine Series
- Kanojo wa Hanayome Kouhosei? Cinderella Collection
- Tony’s ヒロインシリーズ 彼女は花嫁候補生? シンデレラ.コレクション
- Tony's Heroine Series: Kanojo wa Hanayome Kōhosei? Cinderella Collection
- 彼女は花嫁候補生

File Size / Ep 1 "219Mb" Ep 2 "189Mb"
Type / Big tits, Virgin, Harem, Nurse, Cosplay, Yuri
Censored / Yes
Subbed / Yes (Ita) (Eng)

Story:
Shinji has promised to marry her childhood friend Sae but one day before him appears Zero, a maid that works for the Ichijou financial group, she tells him that as the only successor he cannot marry Sae. He didnt know anything about him being a successor or being the only descendant left of the Ichijou family, his parent died in an accident when he was only a little buy and was raid by someone else without knowng any of this.
However Zero tells him that if he really wants to marry Sae, he has to look for a woman with a flower mark on her neck. However this is not an easy task since he has to have sex with the woman and drive her to ecstasy for the flower mark to appear! For the sake of her marriage woth Sae he will have sex with whatever woman Zero tells him to...

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 6/6/2011, 13:41

0 replies since 12/3/2010, 22:32   597 views