Death Note Plus: Download Volume 13 Ita, Download Death Note Anime Ita

Mija Beautiful Demon - OAV 2/2 [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
CAT_IMG Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:53     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nello scaricare i file, Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/15 minuti, basta disconnettere e riconnettere la vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I video possono essere archiviati, Per estrarli potete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp/Messaggio Privato.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Mija Beautiful Demon ~ Princesse Demonia ~ [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

Alternative title:
- Mija
- Mija beautiful demon
- Princesse Demonia
- 靡.淫導師 美傀 ~淫辱の学園~
- Beauty school teacher

File Size / Ep 1 "133Mb" Ep 2 "123Mb"
Type / Fantasy, Virgin, School, Rape, Orgy, Anal, Yuri, Futanari, Bondage
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Story:
When a pentagram appears in the school grounds of St. Moses Academy, the lust demon Mija is unleashed into the world to resurrect the dark paradise on earth once more. Her role is to covert humans to her debauchery... to reveal the hidden lusts and carnal pleasures to her human converts. Sara Tadeshina is sent by a high priest to St. Moses Academy as an undercover substitute teacher to start an investigation. Given only cryptic clues to guide her quest, she tries does her best to uncover the truths behind a rising mystery.
Meanwhile, Mayu, a young student, is dragged into Mija’s realm. Under Mija’s spell, she learns the pleasures of the flesh. Unable to contain herself, she willingly returns to Mija’s lascivious den for more and more. But Kotaro, who is secretly nursing feelings for Mayu, notices the disturbing change in her behaviour. He bravely follows Mayu into Mija’s den to try to save his love, but will Sara be in time to save both Mayu and Kotaro? Will she be able to defeat Mija and her converts?

Download Episodio 01
Link Unico

Download Episodio 02
Link Unico

Screenshots

Edited by tipohover82 - 6/6/2011, 13:42

0 replies since 12/3/2010, 22:53   462 views